Thursday, 21 Nov 2019 | 24 Rabi Al Awwal 1441
Muscat Bay announces interest free 5-year plan

Muscat Bay announces interest totally free five-year program

As per the program possible home owners can buy choose residences by covering 40 per cent of the expense of the house and the remaining 60 per cent of the payment will be covered more than a period of 5 years with no interest.

Speaking at a press conference held at the Muscat Bay Experience Centre, Sheikh Hamood bin Sultan al Hosni, CEO of Muscat Bay, stated, “When selecting a property to purchase, homeowners are either attracted to the location, the development, or the price. The uniqueness of the Muscat Bay project is that we are able to satisfy our customers by meeting all these required qualities in our residences.”

Sheikh Hosni added, “With 90 per cent of phase 1 of the Muscat Bay project now complete, we are proud to reveal our five-year payment plan. This opens up new opportunities for a larger number of residents to join the Muscat Bay community and to move into their completed dream home. I am confident that the new payment plan will appeal to potential homeowners looking to invest in the limited real estate at one of the most exclusive Integrated Tourism Complexes (ITC) in the region.”

He stated the program is an unmatched chance to personal 1 of these exclusive properties by just covering 40 per cent of the payment to obtain the keys to your house. “The rest of the 60 per cent is paid over a five-year period with no interest. The most enticing aspect of this opportunity is for potential homeowners to move into their new residences and to be a part of the Muscat Bay community.”

Media officials toured the project, going to the Wajd properties, which contain 22 very-exclusive villas situated on a private elevated hill-location. The go to integrated a view of the Nameer properties, which supply a special waterfront view in the centre of the ITC.

The 33 Nameer villas are surrounded by 1 of the biggest man-produced lagoons in the sultanate. The tour also integrated a go to to Zaha residences, exactly where the biggest quantity of residences are identified at Muscat Bay.

Zaha contains 200 residences ranging from 1-two bedroom apartments, three-bedroom penthouse apartments, and duplexes with swimming pools.

Robert Bselis, vice president of sales and advertising, stated, “Muscat Bay is different from most ITCs in Oman and in the region due to the exclusivity of the limited residences. Our luxury estates are located alongside two five-star resorts, which are also a part of the project.” The project is created in partnership with the Oman Tourism Development Company (Omran) and Saraya Holdings Oman.

Information Source: Muscat Daily

Check Also

Over 100 businesses to feature at Thai Trade Exhibition

Over 100 businesses to feature at Thai Trade Exhibition

Over 100 businesses - food and beverages, beauty products, fashion and accessories, perfume and oud oil, diamond, jewellery, hair care, health and wellness amongst others - will be the highlight of the Thai Trade Exhibition that will start on Tuesday.